Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Book Updates

I've been keeping my "Books" page pretty well up to date, but I thought I'd post a quick blog message about my latest work as well. The Erotic Nightmares trilogy is complete and available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords currently. The first part is free at Smashwords and B&N, and I'm working on getting it free at Amazon. Also, the bundle is out at the discounted price of $3.99.

Also, I have started my new serial "Sinful", and the first part is out now, entitled "Lust". Each book will be named after a different deadly sin, with "Gluttony" coming out next week (March 25 or 26, most likely). As I've mentioned before, I'm trying to release an episode/part once a week, with a week "off" in between series when the bundle is released. I'll keep you posted if there's any unexpected delays or problems with this release schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment